Name of High School/GED is required.
High School/GED City/State is required.
Date Graduated is required.
Name of College/University is required.
Emergency Contact Name is required.
Emergency Contact Phone is required.
Nearest Relative/Friend is required.
Nearest Relative/Friend Phone is required.
Certification is required.
To complete your application and be considered for enrollment the following attachments must be received.
- Proof of high school diploma/GED or transcript from the college/university that you graduated from.
- Proof of Age (copy of driver's license, birth certificate)
- Proof of having a professional massage (cancelled check, business card signed by therapist etc.).
- Documentation of any felony or misdemeanor if applicable.
- Submit an essay stating why a career in massage therapy will meet your personal/professional goals; how you will pay for your tuition; and your plans for adequate study time (with your present family obligations, work schedule, childcare etc.). Please type and double space your essay.
- Sage School of Massage has an open enrollment policy allowing students that may benefit from the education offered to enroll. Once the application, attachments, and the registration fee are received, the student is enrolled in the program. Student will not start classes without having all attachments in their student files.
Fax, mail or call for an appointment to bring the above attachments to Sage School of Massage at:
Address: 369 NE Revere Ave. Suite 101, Bend, OR 97701
All major credit cards are accepted.