Entrance Requirements for Massage:
To apply for admission to Sage School of Massage & Esthetics you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have graduated from high school/GED
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America or have a Green Card
- Submit an application with a registration fee of $150. There are no waivers of the registration fee.
- Provide the following REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION with your application:
- Proof of having received a professional massage.
- A high school diploma/GED or transcript from the college/university that you graduated from.
- Documentation of any felony or misdemeanor (see application).
- Documentation of disabilities (if applicable).
- Proof of being 18 years of age or older.
- Submit an essay stating why a career in massage therapy will meet your personal/professional goals; how you will pay for your tuition; and your plans for adequate study time (with your present family obligations, work schedule, childcare, etc.) Please type and double space your essay.
- Complete an interview with the director or a qualified staff member.
- Read and sign an Enrollment Agreement.
- Agree to the standards of professionalism, our mission, and the high standards required to attend Sage School of Massage & Esthetics, as stated in the catalog.
- Students who receive Federal Financial Aid must complete Entrance Counseling for Direct Loans prior to attendance of the program.
- Sage School of Massage & Esthetics has an open enrollment policy allowing students that may benefit from the education offered to enroll. Once the application, required documents, and the registration fee are received, the student is enrolled in the program. Student will not start classes without having all required documentation in their student files.
- Acceptance into the program will not be denied based on age, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, color, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.