Purpose of the Student Clinic
Sage School of Massage & Esthetics promotes learning in a professional atmosphere that prepares students for future employment and successful careers. The supervised clinical lab builds confidence, and provides students the opportunity to experience the client/practitioner relationship and create individualized client sessions under the close guidance of a clinic supervisor. The students learn to combine theory with hands-on practice and work on a variety of body types and health-related issues.
To book an Appointment please click on Book an Appointment Now on our home page or click below:
Book an Appointment Now
Waxing& Hair Removal: Hair must be 1/4 inch long.
Lip & Chin: $5
Full Legs: $29
Lower Legs: $19
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Repeated abuse of this policy, or not showing up for your scheduled appointment, may result in your name being removed from our client database. You may send a substitute to fill in for you.
- Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes early to check in. If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, you will not get the full session as the students must stay on schedule.
- Student sessions are intended to enhance and support classroom learning for our students. While we may be able to accommodate special requests, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be granted. However, please let the student know if you are hot or cold, if you need to use the restroom or have any other needs and we will try to accommodate them as best as possible.
- Please fill out the intake form thoroughly upon arriving as some medical conditions may be exacerbated by esthetic techinuqes. If your student practitioner is unaware of a preexisting condition that may be contraindicated, they cannot adjust their session to reduce the risk to your health. Please note, we observe strict confidentiality of all client health information.
- The Clinic Supervisor will enter the room and observe the student during the session and assist in technique or answer any questions.
- After the session, you will be asked to complete an Evaluation form. Please critique the student and give your honest opinion to the therapist. Both positive and constructive feedback is essential to student improvement.