In compliance with Federal Financial Aid Regulations – Gainful Employment Disclosures:
Please note that the Placement Rate Methodology on the COMTA website is under Student Outcomes Tracking Policy.
Gainful Employment Disclosures: 34 CFR 668.6(b) (July 1, 2011)
- Learn more about a Career in Massage Therapy or Esthetics (Skincare Specialist) by checking out the occupation from the US Department of Labor at: US Department of Labor O*Net On Line http://www.onetonline.org/find/result?s=massage+therapy&g=Go.
- Massage Therapist: Standard Occupational Code 31-9011.00
- Skincare Specialist: Standard Occupational Code 39-5094.00
- Oregon: http://www.olmis.org/olmisj/OIC?areacode=4101000000&rpttype=full&action=report&occ=319011&go=Continue.
- College Affordability and Transparency Center: Check out this website for more information at http://collegecost.ed.gov/
Consumer Information: Prospective students may request all “consumer right to know” information upon request and all students who enroll are given all of the following documents: Campus Safety & Crime Statistics (Sage has had 0 murders, rapes, burglaries, aggravated assaults, aggravated sexual assaults, motor vehicle thefts, domestic violence, dating violence or stalking incidents in 2018 on campus), Calendar for the Academic Year, Completion, Licensure & Placement Information (as stated above), Copyright Infringement Policy, Sexual Harassment and Non-Discrimination Policies & Procedures, Drug & Alcohol Free School/Workplace Policy, and Emergency & Evacuation Policy & Procedures.
Fill out our easy online application for Massage Therapy or Esthetics.
“Sage’s unique educational program with a focused curriculum and attention to detail enabled me to learn in a comfortable setting and gain the knowledge I needed to be ready for a successful career as a massage therapist. Upon graduation, I was equipped to pass the Oregon Boards and launch my own practice.”
Kristy Hammett (Werchek)
“I continue to love massage as a career and am so grateful to have had an education from Sage. Especially now as a Mom, making my own schedule and getting paid well per hour are extra bonuses to doing work I enjoy and love.”
“I absolutely love being an esthetician! Helping people every day is an amazing feeling! Whether that’s helping someone with their skin condition or providing a great hair removal service. I’m so thankful for the amazing education I received from Sage!”